WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGES
** WE ARE BOOKING UP QUICKLY FOR 2021 AND 2022, PLEASE ENQUIRE NOW TO CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY **
** WE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR 2020! THOUGH WE COULD SQUEEZE ONE DECEMBER 2020 WEDDING IN, APART FROM THIS, WE ARE COMPLETELY BOOKED UP FOR THIS YEAR **
– Wedding Photographer Of The Year 2020 – The Wedding Industry Awards – Regional Winner
– Winners of four 2019 This Is Reportage awards
– Winners of one 2019 Fearless Photographers award
– Winners of five 2019 Photographers Keeping It Real Awards (also, we were have been on the judging panel for for Photographers Keeping It Real)
– Winners of two 2019 Ninedots Awards
– Winners of one 2019 WPS Award
– Winners of ten 2019 Wedaward awards
– Winners of seven 2019 Wedisson awards
– Winners of one of the ‘Best Wedding Photographs of 2018’ – Bridebook / Evening Standard
Our all day packages are priced £1799 for two photographers and £1499 for one photographer (midweek / winter discounts are available)
One or two photographers, covering all day, from getting to first dance.
Beautifully edited images presented via a private and password protected online gallery: 750 images for two photographers and 550 for one.
You are free to share your images with whoever you choose and print them as much as you like. You can also easily download your images.
40 6 x 4 stunning professional prints from your day included for two photographer packages.
A slideshow featuring images from your day, set to music.
Pre wedding consultation – meet us via Skype or for a face chat over coffee (or tea of course!)
Personalise your package by including the following optional extras (please enquire for price)
Extended coverage until two hours after the first dance to cover more of the party and capture more dance floor action! Unlimited coverage also available
A 3 to 5 minute highlights film set to music OR a 10 to 15 minute cinematic highlights film.
A beautiful fine art album.
Engagement shoot (a great opportunity to meet us face to face and have some beautiful and natural pre-wedding photographs taken)